Friday, November 1, 2013

Procrastination

November.  It's hard to believe.  Just last week I finally flipped the calendar page to October.

I'm hitting the road later this morning, or at least that's the plan.  The truck is loaded, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to leave.  My personal packing is easy.  I got back from Toronto on Monday.  I didn't completely unpack my suitcase from that trip, so now I have a jump start on packing for this trip.  Sometimes procrastination can turn into a bonus.

There are always a few last minute, lingering details before a road trip. The skeins I recently dyed need labels.  


I've known this all week long, yet somehow I didn't manage to get them ready until this morning.  No matter how much planning and preparation, I'm always working until I walk out the door.  Sometimes procrastination comes back to bite me.

I'm off to pull it all together but leave you with my color inspiration for the week.


Brown in many shades.

No comments: