Friday, November 15, 2013

A Break in the Action

I've been enjoying a little break in my travel schedule.  It's given me time to catch up on a few things . . . not everything, but I'll take what I can get.  And it's given me a terrible case of startitis.  This little lull has tricked me into thinking I have endless hours to fill and that I should occupy them with at least five new projects.

So far I've resisted the urge to actually cast on, but that doesn't mean I haven't entertained some project possibilities.  A couple of them require color combinations.


I've allowed myself just enough time to consider several options.


I'm sure there will be more color play before I settle on anything. Maybe by then I'll have some time to go with these ideas.  In the meantime, I have plenty of work to focus on.

Last weekend I was at a craft fair and found several fun, interesting things.  I even put a dent in my holiday gift list.  Don't panic.  There's still plenty of time.  I also managed to find a little something for myself.  Candles are part of my daily ritual this time of year, so I was delighted when I found these beeswax tea lights.  My color inspiration for the week.


Warm light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great color combos!
Jill L.