Friday, November 8, 2013

When I Have Time . . .

I have a little wiggle room in my schedule, and it's given me time to work on a couple ideas that have been percolating.  It's one thing to have an idea for a project.  It's another thing to find time to work on it. Coming up with an idea is often the easy part.  Finding time to make it happen is the challenge.

I keep a running list of projects under the When I Have Time heading. This week I took three things off that list and took steps to make them a reality.


I've had this idea since late summer / early fall, so it hasn't been marinating for long.  I came back to it a couple times this fall with different colors in mind.  After a little more debate this week, I've settled on this - Mavis Lace, colorway Purple Rain.  No more dithering. This project is headed for the needles.

Some plants are just as beautiful in the fall as they are in the spring and summer . . . but in a different way.  My color inspiration for the week.


Mother Nature's lace.

No comments: