Friday, October 18, 2013

Ready for Rhinebeck

Well, almost.  The truck is loaded, but my suitcase is empty except for a toothbrush and toothpaste.  Before I pack my clothes, I need to find several t-shirts for the mannequins.  The challenge is finding clean ones.  In the perfect world of mannequins, they don't wear shirts with coffee stains.

In the knitting department my second Rhinebeck sock is almost finished.  I'm holding on to a dim glimmer of hope that I can finish it later today.  It would help if I had a driver.

With that, I'm off for what is sure to be a whirlwind weekend.  I leave you with my color inspiration for the week.


A sign of the season.

2 comments:

Pat's here said...

Hi Stephanie,

I hope your weekend at Rhinebeck was an overwhelming success. Your colors and bases are just so wonderful.

I love the IPA colorway and will do some swatching with it this week!

Pat

Stephanie/Dirty Water DyeWorks said...

I hope you tested to make sure it's a match. I can always tweak it.

In the meantime, I'm contemplating IPA on other bases . . .