Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Filling Requests

I get many requests . . . everything from colorways to fiber blends to weights of yarn.  For example, recently I've had several requests for bulky yarn.  No, I don't carry it.  Personally, I don't knit with bulky very often and can't remember the last time I did.  Maybe I should knit with it because there's nothing like bulky when you need to crank out the projects.  I'm not going to run out and invest in kilos of bulky, but I am willing to entertain the notion.

On the other hand, I didn't linger over the request for spinning fiber. I've carried it off and on in the past but haven't had it on hand at my most recent shows.  So many people asked for it that I didn't think twice about bringing it back.

Plus, I really enjoy dyeing fiber.


Just in time for Rhinebeck.

No comments: