Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Loving the Loops

For two weeks in a row Monday was a travel day.  Last week it was a planned travel day.  This week it wasn't.  The forces of nature and several mechanical issues conspired to keep me in the Adirondacks one day longer.

When I finally conceded that I was going to spend another night on the road, I was annoyed that I had to rearrange my schedule.  Time is tight this time of year, and I don't have a lot of wiggle room.  Then I reached into my knitting bag and pulled out the new project I had tossed in as I was heading out the door - my "just in case" project.

In spite of all the inconvenience, I was delighted that I'd had the foresight to pack an extra project . . . because you never know when a knitting emergency will arise.


Miss Winkle.  I'm smitten with these adorable little loops.  They were a lovely distraction when I was stranded.  Now that I'm home, the only challenge is putting them down and getting back to work.

Finally, the Eastwood Cardigan pattern giveaway.  The winner, chosen at random, is Zombie Queen.  Thanks to everyone who participated.

No comments: