Monday, June 3, 2013

And Then There Were None

This past weekend I was at Maine Fiber Frolic - last, but not least, of the spring New England sheep and wool festivals.  It was a fun fiber weekend in spite of the sweltering heat that's been gripping all of New England.


I've had a busy spring schedule . . . a weekend here, a weekend there, every weekend somewhere.

And now it's over.


Except for a quick trip to New Hampshire this Saturday, my show schedule is empty until September.

I should feel relieved.  


The pace slows down, and I have a little more time on my hands.

Instead I feel a void without the fun and frenzy of planning and packing for the next event.


It's going to take some time for me to adjust to a different pace.


This transition calls for extra knitting time.

No comments: