Wednesday, June 12, 2013

No Complaints

I feel the start of a new project coming on.  This feeling has been percolating for a while now.  I look at patterns, take a break for a day or two, repeat.  If I come back to the same pattern over and over, I take that as a sign it's meant to be.

I'm closing in on the pattern.  Oh wait, I still have to dye yarn.  I might not be starting the project as soon as I had hoped.  While I'm waiting for all the pieces of the new project to come together, I spent a little time sampling a new yarn.

I used this blend for a custom order a few months ago, so I decided to explore the possibilities.  I dyed several samples and cast on. Knitting a swatch with a new yarn is always a relaxing exercise. There's more sampling to do, but so far I love the way this knits up.


Knitting with silk . . . I'm not complaining.

No comments: