Monday, June 24, 2013

Do Over

Sometimes it happens.  Even the best laid plans go awry.  The result of my topsy turvy weekend was a big fat zero in the knitting department.  After a second round of cold crud and a trip to the ER, I need a do over on the weekend.  Today is my day, and I'm going to knit as much as I want.


This yarn - Paula Violet, in case you're wondering - has been on my list for a while now. I know it's going to be socks, but I still haven't decided on the pattern.  I have it narrowed down to two choices.  The full moon is making me indecisive, and the heat isn't helping any either.  To help with the situation I have plans to escape to an air conditioned coffee shop for cool caffeine and comfortable conditions.

My daughter dropped these off to brighten my day.


Sunshine for a sick mother.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

feel better soon!