Friday, January 30, 2015

In and Out

Lately it feels like I have a revolving door here.  Boxes of yarn come in, boxes of yarn go out. More and more shops are carrying Dirty Water DyeWorks yarn.


I'm still wrapping my head around this side of the business.  It's different from the retail game, and I'm working out the kinks as I go.  

The other day I took some time to organize it all on the website.  You can now find a current list of yarn shops that carry Dirty Water DyeWorks.  There are more coming, so be sure to check back.  There might even be a shop in your area.

With over two feet of snow, the world outside seems magical.  The blowing and drifting created interesting snow shapes and sculptures. And sometimes you can't get from here to there without a lot of extra effort or a pair of snowshoes.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Red on white.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love the colors of the yarn in your photo....very spring like!
Congrats on expanding your business.

Anonymous said...

Pretty yarn!

NicoleS