Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sylvanus Brown Hat

Over the last couple months, I've always had a hat under construction. And as soon as I finished one, I'd start another.  Small, portable, quick to finish . . . hats have been the perfect companion.


Sylvanus Brown Hat by Thea Colman.

This hat is part of the Weekend Knitting from Knitting Weekend collection.  The contributing designers generously donated their patterns for this eBook, and the proceeds from all sales go directly to Slater Mill. 



All the patterns in this collection are named for things related to Slater Mill.  The hat is knit with Edna, and I collaborated with Thea to come up with a special colorway for this project.  


The colorway is named Sylvanus and will be posted to the website as soon as I can coordinate a photo shoot.

At the moment I don't have a hat on the needles, but I do have a few ideas.  The trend continues . . . 

No comments: