Monday, January 5, 2015

Down to Business

After two weeks chopped up by holidays and vacations, I'm ready to get back to work.  It's Monday morning, and I'm going to hit the ground running.  There's been the sound of coughing and sniffling resonating throughout the house, and so far I've managed to avoid the bug.  This morning I woke up with a scratchy throat, but I'm not going to dwell on it.  I've prescribed plenty of tea, and I hope that's the end of it.

Here's a quick peek at some of my weekend knitting.


On Friday I got my Luna Viridis sorted out with the correct stitch count.  After knitting the stockinette triangle, I joined it to work in the round.  I've been working the lunar crescent pattern around and around, increasing along the way.  Right now this project looks like a hood, and I'm very curious to see how it fits.  All the more motivation to finish.

Thanks to everyone who entered the December giveaway.  The winner is klynnknits.  I've decided to keep the monthly giveaway going in 2015, so stay tuned.  Now I'm off to drink tea and get busy.

No comments: