Friday, August 12, 2016

Game On

Last night I was knitting away on my Ysabel.  Before I could call it a day, I had to reach my goal.  When I was within one row of that goal, I had to admit I might have a problem.

This is the final section with this color.  While I was working on it, I had an ongoing discussion with myself.

"No problem.  You'll have plenty of yarn."  

"This is going to be a problem.  Yarn chicken won't even be an option."  
While I have over 400 stitches now and it seems the latter is true, I haven't ruled out a game of yarn chicken.  There's nothing like a little excitement at the end of a project.

At the farmers' market this week my daughter convinced me we needed some fresh color in the house.  I'm glad she did.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Zinnia cheer.

No comments: