Monday, August 8, 2016

All Tangled Up

I have a bad case of the tangles.  Everything I touch ends up in a tangled mess. Last night I spent an incredible amount of knitting time untangling the yarn attached to my current project.  By the time I had sorted out the messy ball, I was too tired to do much knitting.  

This morning the tangled theme continued with a disaster at the electric skein winder.  Cones, yarn ends, partial skeins . . . all in a jumble. I said a few choice words and walked away.

It's time to hit the reset button.  Instead of working with anything that includes loose ends of yarn, I'm organizing things for a trunk show this coming Saturday.  


I'll be at Yarns In The Farms with a load of yarn, kits and gradient bundles.  I'll also have plenty of samples to look at.  Stop by if you're in the area.

My mantra for today . . . no more tangles. 

No comments: