Monday, August 15, 2016

Blame It on the Heat

I started off the day with my swift and ball winder.  There are other things at the top of my to-do list, but it seems I've taken leave of my senses.


I spent Saturday at a yarn shop and was immersed in all kinds of project discussions . . . so many ideas, so much inspiration.  That, plus the fact that I'm almost finished with a project, gave me a little wiggle room to consider something new.

However, I think it's the extreme heat that finally pushed me over the edge.  Days and days of endless sunshine and heat have produced a serious drought situation.  It's so dire that a gray, rainy day would be cause for celebration.  This weather pattern has made me a little scattered and more than a little grumpy.  There's nothing like a new project to take the edge off.

No comments: