Monday, June 29, 2015

Off and Running

This morning the radio was on as I was making my first cup of coffee  . . . background noise to my despair over a sink full of dirty dishes and nowhere to put them because the dishwasher was full of more of the same.  The kids made my belated birthday dinner last night and it was really quite lovely, but there's always a payback when I surrender the kitchen.

The phrase I heard over my grumbling and the sound of running water was, ". . . and this is a vacation week for some."  Of course - summer holiday, vacation week.  Once again I've lost track of time.  

For me it's the Monday of a normal work week, and I mean business. My to-do list is long, but I'm not intimidated.  I don't have any knitting pictures to share this morning but take a peek at my website update.  

I've launched the next round of Yarn Knot and have tweaked the format a bit.  There's a component for sweater quantities in 3 different yarn blends and weights.  These bases are new and aren't part of my regular lineup.  

Maybe you're thinking of knitting a Rhinebeck sweater.  Maybe you're not going to Rhinebeck, but you still need a new sweater for the cold months that are certainly headed our way.  I can't knit your sweater so you have it when the blustery winds are blowing, but I can help.  The sweater yarn will be shipping in August.  Imagine that.  You can get your new sweater on the needles before the leaves start turning.

See the website for more details.  Don't forget.  You can drop me a note if you have any questions.  In the short time it took me to type this, I've added a couple more items to my list for today.  I'd better get going . . . 

No comments: