Monday, June 15, 2015

A Little Play, A Little Work

Yesterday was the perfect combination of play and work.  In the morning my daughter ran another half marathon.  She keeps on running . . . 

Afterward I spent time with both my daughters.


Perfect weather, breakfast and a view.

Then I hit the road for a little work.  I spent the afternoon at Bella Yarns.  Kim and Naomi are the owners, and they have a delightful shop full of light and color.


Ito Washi.  This blend is paper and viscose - most intriguing.  I absolutely love the colors.

One of the great things about yesterday was a bit of show and tell.


Kim and the Duane Park Triangle she made for her daughter.  She bought 2 skeins of Crystal a month ago and didn't waste any time putting them to good use.

And then there was this.


Ann Marie stopped by with My Favorite Things in tow.  This is a good project for playing with different color combinations and experimenting with stitch patterns.  Ann Marie is using Oma's Organic.  Her scarf is still under construction.  It's going to be beautiful.

Today is Monday and that means all work and no play.  I'm off to make a dent in my to-do list.

No comments: