Friday, June 12, 2015

Because It's Summer

The PicnicKnits Mystery KAL started yesterday.  For the past couple weeks I've shipped some exciting color combinations for the KAL - plenty of incentive to jump on board for the adventure.  

I have so many other projects in various stages of production that it seemed foolish to add another one to the list.  Somehow I convinced myself that because it's summer I'll have extra knitting time.  That reasoning never panned out before, but I'll give it another try.

I considered many color options.  Since I've been on a blue bender, the only requirement was no blue.


After a quick round of eeny, meeny, miny, moe, this is what I landed on.  I don't usually trust myself to knit with anything as light as this Ivory yarn.  I'm a master at spilling coffee and can still surprise myself by finding new ways to slosh it around.  And then I reminded myself that it's summer.  I've thrown caution to the wind and am intrigued to watch this mystery unfold.

This week's color inspiration is a favorite flower . . . iris.


Elegant and graceful.

No comments: