Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Deadline Pileup

Deadlines are good.  They keep me on the straight and narrow, and they ensure that I get things done.  Some days I wonder if I would ever finish anything if I didn't have deadlines.  However, deadlines can be tricky when they all fall due at the same time.  I try to avoid those situations, but sometimes it can't be helped.

That's what this week has turned out to be - a mass of deadlines colliding at the same time.  Unfortunately I didn't see this collision coming until I was in too deep.  


Yesterday morning I took a deep breath.  After a bit of creative schedule rearranging, I think I'm going to make it.

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway.  I appreciate the book and podcast recommendations.  Now I have visions of an afternoon designated for knitting and listening.  The May winner is Pamela. Pamela, I can't find contact information for you, but it sounds like you're going to be at Fiber Frolic.  Be sure to stop by my booth.

I'm off to tackle another deadline but stay tuned.  I'll be running another giveaway at the end of June.

No comments: