Monday, June 1, 2015

Another and Another

Another race.


This is how I spent part of my weekend.  My daughter ran a race, and I got to hang out.  I can't complain.  It's designated knitting time, and the setting was beautiful - boats, water, music.

The sky was overcast.  There was rain forecast for later in the day, but it moved in a little early with off and on sprinkles.  I'm sure it wasn't enough to bother the runners, but I decided to wait it out in the truck.

Another gradient bundle.


This is what I brought along to keep me company.  The colorway is Drizzle . . . very fitting for the day.


Purpleplexy.  When I was planning this project, I went back and forth on the colors several times before settling on this combo.

One section is finished, and so far I like it.  I know.  There will be a lot of ends to weave in, but right now I'm ignoring that.  Instead I'm enjoying the shifting colors.

No comments: