Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Numbers

Two.  The number of days I spent at Fiber Festival of New England.


It was a crazy busy weekend - exhausting but fun.


I would have loved more time to browse the market . . . so many ideas, so much inspiration.


Take this Chakra Beret Kit from Sunrise Hill Farm.  I was tempted to dust off my long-neglected crochet skills to make this hat.  This morning I'm still thinking about the kit.  I'm trying to decide if I should take that as a sign.




Soap, pumpkins and so much more.

One.  The number of events I have left this year.  On November 15 and 16 I'll be at Green Mountain Fiber Festival.

Zero.  The number of stitches I knit this weekend.  


I had good intentions but didn't pick up my needles once.  Today I'm making up for lost knitting time.

Congratulations to NicoleS.  She's the winner of the October giveaway. Be sure to follow along.  I'll be doing it again later this month.  

No comments: