Monday, November 17, 2014

Vermont Getaway

It's Monday morning, and I'm getting my bearings after a weekend on the road.  I had a wonderful time, but I didn't take nearly enough pictures. Here's a glimpse.

When I'm traveling this time of year, I'm always on the lookout for wildlife.  This fall I've seen plenty of animals lurking by the side of the road, just waiting to jump in front of an unsuspecting car or truck.  I've been a passenger in a car that has hit a deer, and I'm terrified of hitting one myself. 


As for animal sightings, this trip was pretty uneventful.  This was the closest I came to seeing any wildlife.

The weekend's main attraction.


This is a very relaxed event . . . a nice selection of classes, a fun mix of vendors, all in the mountains of Vermont.  There was plenty of time to connect with people, catch up on the latest, gather inspiration for future projects.




And just up the road from the event . . . 


Plenty of ideas for the kitchen.

Thanks to Karen and her crew from White River Yarns.  It was delightful weekend and a great finish to the fall travel season.

No comments: