Friday, November 28, 2014

Back to Reality

Yesterday we had a lovely holiday, and this morning I was easing into my Friday.  I was contemplating a relaxing day - just the right mix of work and knitting time - when I was jolted back to reality by the roar and grind of the garbage truck one street over.  I hadn't had any coffee yet but was just enough awake to put two and two together.  Our barrels hadn't been put out.

I made a mad dash for my coat and boots and raced outside.  I made pretty good time sliding up and down the snowy driveway, but I did have to ask the driver to wait while I brought out the last barrel.  He was a good sport about it all.

So much for easing into the day.  As for that knitting time, I think I'll start with this.


Honey Bunches.  I picked this up after a brief hiatus, and things are starting to take shape.  I'll work on this while I ponder new projects on the horizon.

I found this week's color inspiration in the setting sun.


Final shades of fall.

I need more coffee.  I almost forgot to mention I'm celebrating Small Business Saturday with 15% off all orders placed between Saturday and Monday.  See website for details.

No comments: