Monday, November 10, 2014

A Weekend Off

Last week it hit me.  My travel schedule is slowing down.  After a busy fall traipsing all over New England and New York, I was looking forward to a whole weekend at home.  I haven't put my suitcase away because I have another show coming up, but the pace has definitely shifted.  I didn't give myself the whole weekend off (somehow that seemed way too self-indulgent), but I did make time for things that weren't work related.  

Apparently my family has been starving all fall, so to appease them there was plenty of cooking.


Gingered plum sauce for pancakes.


Apple strudel for dessert.  To balance out the sweets, I also made black bean soup and tacos.

There was a bit of work.


Sorting and selecting inventory for my next show.  

And there was knitting, but those pictures will have to wait for another day.  It's Monday, and it's time to get back to work.

No comments: