Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Haselnüsse

Lately I've been drawn to knitting projects that are short and sweet.  I guess that correlates to the amount of knitting time I've had.  That trend continues with my latest finished project.


Haselnüsse.  This little neck warmer knits up quickly and would make a great last-minute gift.  The lacy scalloped edge and buttons give it a feminine look.  The pattern includes both written and charted instructions and is available in three sizes.


The yarn is Dirty Water DyeWorks Edna, colorway Lupine.  Believe it or not, this project takes less than 50 grams of yarn.


This weekend Haselnüsse will be traveling with me to SPA in Freeport. I'll have a selection of smaller Edna skeins available in a variety of colorways.

For the first time in a while I don't have my next project waiting in the wings.  Maybe it's time for socks or a shawl or . . . 

No comments: