Monday, November 7, 2016

Snapshots from Fiber Festival of New England

I'm recovering from another splendid weekend on the road.  Fiber Festival of New England wasn't my last event of the year, but it was the last one for a full booth setup.  Now I can finally empty my truck.

I love this event, and this year was no exception.  It draws an amazing group of talented craftspeople.  Here's a glimpse.




Pat from A Fistful of Felt created this lifelike cow.  Take a look at her Facebook page for more fabulous creations.


Members from the Rhode Island Spinners Guild were busy all weekend teaching new spinners.  If you're in the area and want to try spinning, be sure to connect with this group.  






Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth.  I enjoyed chatting with friends and connecting with new people.  And now I'm off to get another cup of coffee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this festival - I think it's bigger than last year - I was tired just walking around!