Friday, November 25, 2016

The Weekend Ahead

I hope everyone who was celebrating yesterday had a good holiday. After spending a crazy amount of time cooking and baking, I'm ready to stay out of the kitchen for the rest of the weekend.  With any luck the leftovers will get us through to Monday.

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, the holiday preparations can begin in earnest.  To get things rolling we're participating in Small Business Saturday.  Orders placed between Saturday, November 26 (tomorrow) and Monday, November 28 will receive a 15% discount. Enter code SmallBiz16 in the comment section and the discount amount will be refunded to you.  Please note this offer does not include Yarn Knot Subscriptions and gift certificates.

As you'd expect I'm ready to settle in for some extended knitting time.


I have a project brewing with these 6 colors . . . I'm still plotting and planning.  During this winding session my swift crapped out and is beyond repair, so the rest of the skeins will have to be wound the old fashioned way.  More time to consider my project options.

Finally, the fun people at Hansen Crafts produced this adorable spinning video.  



Charming.

I make a point to add some color to the holidays with fresh flowers. This week's color inspiration . . . 


A little bit of everything.

No comments: