Friday, November 11, 2016

Deadlines Don't Wait

I've been in a fog this week - listening to the dissection of the election from every which way.  The numbers fascinate me and my inner statistician has been digging deep, but yesterday when I started talking back to the radio, I decided it was time to unplug . . . at least for the day.

I have pending deadlines, so I turned my attention to the task at hand.

I made good progress, and I plan a repeat performance today.

Speaking of today it's Veterans Day - Remembrance Day in other parts of the world.  The knitters and crocheters of Thirsk, England got together for a remarkable yarnbombing poppy display.  With over 40,000 poppies they created a river of poppies.  Truly amazing.

The fall season is drawing to a close, and I'm savoring the last bit of color for this week's inspiration.


All the shades of the season.

No comments: