Monday, November 14, 2016

Event Update

I did a little tidying over the weekend.  It didn't involve the vacuum cleaner or a mop although those are noble pursuits and are somewhere on my to-do list.  Instead I spent my time updating the blog.  The event list has been refreshed - just in time for this coming weekend.

If you're in New York City, Woolyn has joined forces with Indie Untangled to host the Trunk Show Extravaganza.  The trunk show is running for two weekends, and they're kicking it off with a party.  If you want to get in on the fun, follow the link for details.

I'll have a selection of goods on hand including this new sample.


Antarktis.

This one skein shawl was a fun knit . . . garter stitch with lace sections thrown in to keep it interesting.


The yarn is Lillian Luxe . . . a Merino Silk blend that hasn't hit the website just yet.  That's the next thing I need to update, but I should probably do the vacuuming first.

No comments: