Friday, December 5, 2014

Migrating Colorways

This time of year tends to be quiet.  The fall shows are over, and I have time to regroup.  This year is a little different.  I'm in the midst of all kinds of dyeing activity.  Boxes of yarn in, boxes of yarn out.

Some of the favorite Lillian colorways are moving over to other bases.


Wheat, March Sky.


Moon Shadow, Desert Rose, Drizzle.  

These are just a few of the colorways that are on the move.  I'll give more updates as this project unfolds.

The November giveaway winner is Alice.  I can't find contact information for you, Alice.  Drop me a note, and we'll work out the details.

I captured this week's color inspiration in late summer when the tomatoes were at their peak.  They just don't taste the same any other time of year.


Favorites from the farmers' market.

No comments: