Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Picking Colors and Winners

Between Canada Day and the 4th of July, it doesn't feel like it's going to be a very productive work week in this part of the world.  While I'm waiting on return phone calls and email replies, I've hatched a plan for a new booth sample.


I've narrowed down the color selection to five.  My job this morning is to pick just one.  Eeny, meeny, miny, moe . . . 

It was much easier to pick the winners from last week's giveaway. The randomly chosen winners are Nuna Knits and Your Future Rebbetzin. I'm sorry to say I can't find contact information for either of you. Please drop me a note, and we'll work out the details.  

I'll be doing this again later in the month.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Special thanks to Rhonda for the comment, "Knit like no one is watching."

No comments: