Friday, July 11, 2014

Looking for Distraction

Something is in the air.  Or maybe it's the impending full moon.  My family is out of sorts in so many different directions.  First, my son came home from his trip to the Midwest with an ugly summer cold.  I can't remember the last time we had a cold this bad floating around, and I'm afraid it's going to run rampant through the rest of the household. 

Then, as if on cue, both my daughters are down in the dumps about boys.  My advice is to take a break from the boys, but they don't want to hear that.  From the endless sneezing to the drama and tears, my patience is wearing thin.  

Today I woke up and realized I can't fix these problems . . . they just need time.  So I'm turning my attention to something else.


I'm prepping for weekend dyeing - the perfect distraction.

My color inspiration this week is a bowl full of cherries . . . cherry tomatoes.


Assorted shapes and colors.

No comments: