Monday, July 7, 2014

Keeping Stripes in Sequence

I'm back from the holiday weekend and ready to get to work.  My weekend knitting included Itineris.  Garter with stripes.  It seemed like the perfect combination for the weekend.  Sad to say Itineris encountered a slight mishap.  Well, maybe not so slight since I had to rip it all the way back.  


I didn't let that stop me.  I got got back on the horse that threw me and knit my way back to where I was and then some.  The stripes are back on track. 

Often it seems that as soon as you get comfortable with a pattern and settle in, it's time to move on to the next section.  After knitting and re-knitting this part, I'm intimately acquainted with the striping sequence in this design and have committed it to memory.  That must mean this section is almost finished.

No comments: