Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Some Assembly Required

I'm pulling together the last bits and pieces for this weekend and New Hampshire Sheep and Wool.  I seem to be ahead of schedule - something that doesn't happen very often.  Either I've forgotten something important, or I've become more efficient.  Since I prefer to put a positive spin on things, I'm going with the latter.

My recent dye runs have focused on kits, and, for once, Mother Nature has been on my side.  The air has been dry - perfect for drying yarn.  In keeping with that positive attitude, I'm optimistic that this weather pattern will hold through the weekend.

Today is the final production phase for these skeins and many more.


I'm going to pour myself a big cup of coffee and settle in.  It's time to assemble kits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the contest?

Stephanie/Dirty Water DyeWorks said...

I'll be posting the winner's name this Friday. Stay tuned . . .

Anonymous said...

Okay, thanks. I will.