Monday, May 19, 2014

Lab Review

My 3-day gig at Knitting Lab was great fun.  After four consecutive weekends on the road, I have a short break and time to catch my breath.  A little extra sleep might come in handy too.


Knitting Lab draws people from all over the country, and it's a good opportunity to chat about new projects, fun colors and interesting techniques.




There was plenty to explore at the market, and I always manage to spot something new.

This time around I actually bought a couple things.


This selection of Norwegian wool is from Wall of Yarn (sorry, I can't find a link for them).  Yes, they did have a wall filled with many colors of yarn.  It was hard to pick and choose.  I'm not sure what I'm going to make with these, but there are plenty of possibilities.

Because I have a thing for gray and black . . . 


More buttons for the collection.  Somewhere in my stash I know I have yarn that will match.

And since my hands always need a little extra help . . .


You can't go wrong with goat milk.  Add some veggies?  I'm all over it.

Knitting Lab was inspiring in many ways.  With that, I'm off to tackle a new week and new challenges.

No comments: