Friday, May 2, 2014

Brush Creek Shawl

For today, a parade of purple.


Brush Creek Shawl.

With all the travel this time of year, I feel like I'm living in my truck. This photo shoot comes to you courtesy of the wool wagon.


Brush Creek is a top down shawl with lace panels that move from simple to more intricate.  Shifting gears from one section to the next keeps the pace moving.  There's no time to be bored.

The yarn is Mavis, a Superwash Merino / Silk blend.


Softness, drape, subtle sparkle . . . this yarn has it all.


Since this design uses odd amounts of each color, I've created kits with different color combinations.  They're ready now and will be on the road with me at events.  I'll post them to the website as soon as there's a bit of wiggle room in my schedule.

This week's color inspiration holds so much potential.


The promise of pink.

No comments: