Friday, May 9, 2014

Before I Hit the Road . . .

Today I'm making a quick trip to the Deerfield Fairgrounds to stake my claim for New Hampshire Sheep and Wool.  I'm an outside vendor, and it's like being on a camping trip.  Over the years I've seen everything from rain to sleet to snow at this event, so I have to be prepared for anything and everything.  But before I head north, I have to stop at the hardware store, the Post Office, the gas station . . . the list goes on.  I can never escape last-minute details.

Since I won't know my exact booth location until later today, I'll be posting an update here, on Twitter and the Ravelry group.  If you're headed to New Hampshire this weekend, stop by and say hi.

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway here on the blog.  I appreciate all the gardening mentions.  And Denise, you're right to savor every moment with that new baby.  The time goes by all too quickly, but I'm sure you've heard that already.

The winner is Cate from Maine.  Cate, I can't find contact information for you.  Click on About Me on the right and follow the contact link. We'll work out the details.

Cleaning out cupboards can often lead to surprises.  There's a bit of that going on in my house these days.  It's fun to find a long-lost item, and it feels good to get rid of clutter that's taking up space.  One pleasant surprise is my color inspiration for the week.


Mexican bright.

Update:  My booth is right around the corner from Angelino's Sausage. Follow your nose . . . 

No comments: