Monday, November 12, 2012

Managing Monday

After another non-stop weekend I woke up this morning to discover it's a holiday.  I must have missed the memo on this one.  It doesn't impact my life - the kids' schedules stay the same, my husband is off to work, I teach later.  But I know that some people have the day off, and I must confess I'm a bit jealous.  

Since I can't take the day off, I have a plan.


I'm going to treat myself to some uninterrupted knitting time.  I'm not sure how much time it will be, but it will definitely be more than the 10 minutes I've knit over the last several days.  As a bonus I'm going to pull out my audio book.  When I knit, I often listen to a book, but I think it's about time I reacquaint myself with the current book in progress.  Not only do I not remember where I left off, I don't remember the title of the book.

No comments: