Monday, August 27, 2012

Keeping Pace

August is winding down, and I'm making a run at a list of summer activities before the season shifts.

A trip to the beach was at the top of the list.


Harbor Islands in the distance.


Sea gulls perched on the railing.



Beach knitting.  It was purely coincidence that I grabbed Sharktooth on my way out the door.

Next on the list was a baseball game.


No summer is complete without at least one trip to Fenway.

A ball game is a perfect excuse for knitting time.


Nothing too elaborate.  Simple stockinette so that I could keep an eye on the game and my knitting.

And it's not over yet.  With more summerlike weather in the forecast, a return trip to the beach is a real possibility.

1 comment:

Pat's here said...

Ah, knitting at Fenway. What could be better?