Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Caution Is The Word

Today is Progress Report Wednesday.  Sharktooth is moving right along.  This project still travels well so in the last few days it's been to the beach, a couple of appointments and knit night.


I'm about to start the final section which means that in just a few rows I'll be embarking on the border.  I'm trying to be cautious and haven't pulled out my blocking wires and pins just yet.  I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to be one of those endless, time-consuming borders that requires half again as much time as I've already put into the project.

But when I'm not being cautious, I'm plotting my next project.  I've had a few weak moments - moments when I could easily "just cast on" for the next project.  Trust me.  No project stops with just casting on. The only thing keeping me from casting on?  I have to dye the yarn first. So today I'm going to dye that yarn.  Just in case.

No comments: