Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Walk Away

New booth samples.  It's always fun and exciting to knit new samples for the booth.  Adding new samples is my way of redecorating and giving the booth a fresh look.  I've chosen several patterns and colors have been selected.  The process is underway.


But I was stuck - stuck looking for one more design, one more . . . something.  I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but I would know it when I saw it.  I searched books, the internet, Ravelry.  I convinced myself that if I spent just a little more time I would find that one last design - the one that spoke to me.  I spent hours sipping coffee and perusing patterns all to no avail.


Yesterday I brought my search to a halt and decided to walk away from it.  For now at least.




There's nothing like a new project with new decisions to clear my head.  Distraction is a wonderful thing.

No comments: