Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Options

My post-holiday knitting indulgence continues.  I have a project in mind and have spent a lot of time contemplating color combinations. I've been obsessed.  It's the last project on my radar at the end of the day and the first one that comes to mind in the morning.  The funny thing is that I spent hours agonizing over colors online but couldn't come to a decision.  I was about to scratch the whole project when it dawned on me that I had some real live color samples that would make the whole process easier.




I've narrowed it down to these.  A decision is imminent.


And because one new project isn't enough . . . 




This rich colorway has been calling me.  Dirty Water DyeWorks Bertha, colorway Chocolate Raspberry.  In this case I have the yarn picked out but haven't quite settled on the pattern.  Now that I think about it some beads might be nice.


So many options, so many decisions.

No comments: