Friday, January 27, 2012

Crazy For Kits

In two short weeks I'll be hitting the road for my first event of 2012. I'm busy planning - making lists, dyeing yarn, knitting a couple of new samples.  And I'm working on knitting kits - yarn and pattern in one tidy bundle.  Knitting kits are popular.  In addition to my regular lineup of kits I'll have a couple of new ones available at this event.




These skeins will be wound off into smaller skeins for kits.  With several color choices there's something for everyone.


Sometimes a color catches my eye because it seems so out of place, so uncharacteristic for the surroundings.  That describes my color inspiration for the week.




Mother Nature's graffiti.

1 comment:

Taos Sunflower said...

Those are just gorgeous! I can't believe it's time for your next season already...seems like you didn't get much break time. Wishing you a good 2012!