Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's A Process

I've decided to spruce up my booth for the fall shows and add some new samples, so the other day I started considering options.  I was sucked into the abyss of Ravelry and beyond looking at possible patterns.  I emerged hours later with a long list and more ideas than I can use in a lifetime.


There is a method to my madness.  After the list sits for a couple of days, I'll look it again and whittle it down to a short list.  Often projects that were front runners fall to the wayside, and something else rises to the top.  While the list marinates, I've been working on these.




Flatiron Clog Socks.  I made these socks before and loved them to death.  I loved them so much they wore out, and I was forced to retire them last winter.  I needed a replacement pair.


While the pattern list simmers on the back burner, I've been working contentedly round and round and round.




Creating columns of knits and purls.  Contemplating new project possibilities.

No comments: