Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crazy Thoughts

It's hard to believe, but I'm caught up with my dyeing.  For the moment.  I expect another delivery of yarn any day now, and then I'll be back in the thick of it.


But this unplanned little break has me thinking all kinds of crazy thoughts.  Yarn bombing thoughts.  I need someone who's tall.  I may have to recruit a couple of kids for this project.  While these ideas are taking shape, I leave you with . . . 


THIS AND THAT


~ Do you ever feel that the days are getting away from you?  That the weeks and months are just zipping by?  Well, that could be the case if you get carried away with the Unraveling Calendar.  Remember - days are meant to be unraveled one at a time.


~ If you ever had the feeling that your knitting was out of control, you may want to consider this.  It looks like the handknit version of a Blue Man Group performer.


~ Finally, these knitted snails are adorable.  And I love the instructions. "Basic knitting skills required; if you don't have these then get yourself along to a local knitting group."  I couldn't have said it better myself.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Am I tall enough? Or did you mean teenage boy type tall? I can't wait to see what you are up to.