Friday, May 13, 2011

Latest Obsession

New Hampshire Sheep and Wool is this weekend.  I've been busy getting ready for this event - so busy that I shouldn't be spending time on a new knitting project.  But I am weak.


There's a new project brewing.




I have a new yarn base dyed in new colors.


I couldn't resist.




I cast on, but I couldn't stop there.  I had to knit just a few rows.  I'll probably be too busy over the weekend to work on my latest obsession, but I'll have it with me just in case.


My neighbors down the street have a beautiful color display in their yard right now.  At first glance you would think this tree has two colors, but it's really two separate trees planted closely together.  They are my color inspiration for the week.




Pink and white side by side.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

You've been teasing us with this new yarn project. I can't wait to find out more!