Monday, May 9, 2011

Distraction

Maryland Sheep and Wool was this past weekend.  I've never been, but all weekend I was reading comments online.  There's so much to see, so much to do.  It's an event not to be missed.  


Earlier this spring a fiber friend told me I had to go just to experience it.  "Don't go as a vendor," he said.  "Go to have fun."  But it never seems to work out.  Spring is a busy time of year.  I have a full vending schedule, and Maryland is not a short day trip from New England.


While I was reading about the good times I was missing down in Maryland, I decided I needed a little pick-me-up.  Out came the dye pots.


I've been contemplating a new project.




It will include this.


And a splash of this.




That's all it took to make me feel better.  I'm sure I missed loads of fun in Maryland, but I had some fun of my own.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Purple! And green! What more does one need in life?