Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crazy Calendars

It's the middle of a busy week.  I guess it's that time of year, but I can't keep track of all the comings and goings, all the extra activities. I thought I had a system in place to sync my calendars into one, but apparently it's failed.  Just the other day I realized I needed to be in two places at once.  It seems that today is a good day for -


THIS AND THAT


~ There are more and more sightings of yarn bombing.  I enjoy the clever, creative ways people are decorating with knitting, making the world a more colorful place.  The Yarn Graffiti Documentary is a project that aims to chronicle yarn bombing.  It's an ambitious undertaking.  Be sure to watch the video clip.


~ Language is a lot of fun and more so when you say it in llama.  Who comes up with these ideas?


~ Finally, take a look at this giant cardigan for two.  Such an adorable picture.  I wonder how long it took to make this sweater built for two.

No comments: