Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Work

Another weekend come and gone and here it is Monday morning already.  I really don't know where the time went - probably because I was so busy.  In addition to juggling the rest of my life I managed to get some work done.  


I spent time dyeing for FiberCamp.  Sometimes the planning takes more time than the actual dyeing, and that's the case with this round of dyeing. 


And I did some knitting.




The first sock is finished with ends woven in, and the second sock is under construction.  I hope to be wearing these by the end of the week.


I had time to plot and plan while working on the plain sock and came up with another booth sample.




A wee bit of a cowl.  I'm in love with this yarn and pattern combination. I've made this pattern before and never seem to tire of it.  More pictures and details in another post.


For your amusement I leave you with time lapse amigurumi.





Enjoy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks - I am definitely amused. Do you suppose it was done with stop motion (take a frame, do a stitch, take a frame... ad infinitum...) or do you suppose they did by reversing the construction (some of the yarn looks very wrinkly to me!). I especially like the other creatures poking their noses in, as if waiting for a new friend.

Hope the socks are on your feet in no time! - KVL