Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Possibilities

I finished a pair of socks over the weekend.  I used my basic pattern and a heel flap edged with garter stitch.




I needed no-fuss knitting, and these fit the bill.  They knit up quickly and were easy traveling companions.


I love the color - a mix of blue and green with faint hints of yellow. These pictures don't do it justice.




The yarn is Dirty Water DyeWorks Lucia, colorway Beryl.


Now I'm considering my next pair.  There are so many options. On one hand I have a running list of socks I want to make.  On the other hand I have several patterns I've already made that I wouldn't mind repeating.  It's the difference between making a new acquaintance or visiting with an old friend. Either way exciting possibilities lie ahead.


If you're curious about where to find Dirty Water DyeWorks, the sidebar has been updated with coming events.

No comments: